Change for the Better

An Autobiographical Incident
Glyndel S. Magallanes


     "Food is life." I claimed.

     For me, the most important thing in life is food. Because without food I can't be this strong and beautiful. With food I can be everything, and with food I am comfortable. Even though I eat a lot of food, I am still me. And remember in today's generation "Chubby is the new sexy."


     "Ewww, she's so fat." they said.

     Even though there are many judgemental people, I don't care because they are no good. They are only insecure to me. No matter how far I'll go, I want the whole world to know that I am confidently beautiful with a heart.


     "I will change for the better." I said.

     When I look into the mirror I always ask myself. "Do I want to get slim?" "Does being confident satisfy me being chubby forever?" "Will I get more confident and beautiful if I get slim?" Now I have to do this, I want to do this, and I should do this! I am going to do this not for the sake of others but for the sake of myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog