My Experience On Sharing Blessings




     On December.18, 2019, was the day when we thought of giving back to the janitors as a sign of how thankful we are of how they help us in making our school campus clean. What I experienced when we were in the making of this is that how we should sort things that are needed to be bought in a certain amount of money. I wasn’t really a part of the buying but I was part on how our money reached to what amount it should be to be able to buy such goods for our janitor. 


     After the second day of our 3rd quarterly exam, we directly approached our janitor who was mopping the floor outside of the campus and gave him the goods that were for him. He said thank you and we took a photo together which can be seen above.


     This experience made me realize how happy a person could be just having a blessing whom is shared by a good samaritan. And how I can be happy in just giving small little things just for being thankful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog